ALTING Gestión S.A. (herein after "ALTING") urges users of this website (herein after "users") to read the following legal terms. Continuing to use this site implies users’ express knowledge of and consent to be bound by these terms. In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) and Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996 of 12 April approving the amended text of the Intellectual Property Law, ALTING hereby notifies users of the following legal issues:
1. The data collected through this website will become part of the database owned by ALTING.
3. ALTING undertakes to ensure that data is used exclusively to manage and carry out the procedure or registration requested, in accordance with the legal regulations applicable at any given time.
4. ALTING undertakes to not provide users’ data to any other legal entity or individual without express consent, nor to make inappropriate use of said information.
5. ALTING undertakes to apply all necessary measures in its facilities, systems and files to ensure the security of personal data, communications and/or transactions resulting from users browsing or registering with this website.
6. ALTING undertakes to safeguard professional secrecy regarding the data included in said databases. This obligation will remain even after the relationship with the user has ended. This duty of secrecy extends to any and all personnel who may access and/or manage the data provided by registered users.
7. ALTING hereby notifies users that under no circumstances will cookies be used to acquire identifying personal data. Cookies will only be used to facilitate access to the website.
8. By filling out any of the forms provided on the website, users are accepting all of the clauses included herein. Users may exercise their right to access, correct, delete or oppose to the holding of said data at any time by submitting a request at the ALTING headquarters.
Conditions of use
1. ALTING will not be held liable for the quality or speed of the browsing experience. All users accessing this website undertake to do so in accordance with applicable law, ethics and public policy, in terms of access and browsing.
2. Introduction of any type of virus that may be prejudicial to this website or to third parties is prohibited. Users browse at their own risk. Likewise, it is forbidden to send and/or transfer any type of material that is violent, threatening, defamatory, obscene, abusive, illegal, racist, xenophobic, pornographic or offensive in any way or that constitutes or encourages conduct prohibited under current law.
3. ALTING has taken all precautions to avoid spreading computer viruses. Nonetheless, we recommend that anyone receiving any sort of electronic message carry out their own verifications. ALTING will not be held liable for any damage that may occur as a result of these factors.
4. Users are solely responsible for the use of any information on this website. ALTING will not be held liable for damage of any kind that may result from the use of said information, material on this website or the software it incorporates. The links and hypertext that allow users, through this site, to access services provided by third parties do not belong to nor are they controlled by ALTING.
5. ALTING undertakes to avoid sending promotional or advertising materials by e-mail or other equivalent electronic means of communication without identifying said mailings as sales materials and unless requested beforehand or expressly authorized by the user to which they are sent. In this regard, any information sent to ALTING clients with the purpose of maintaining an existing contractual relationship, or for informational, training or other service-related purposes the client has commissioned the company to provide, shall not be considered sales communication.
6. ALTING reserves the right to modify the information on this website, as well as its configuration and presentation, at any time without prior notice.
1. Without prior written consent from ALTING you may not reproduce, publish, disseminate, handle, distribute, transfer, spread, modify, commercialize, transfer or decompile to any sort of media or format, any of the elements of this website, in whole or part. Users may only and exclusively use the material on this website for private, personal use and are prohibited from using them for any other purposes.
2. Trade names, brands, logotypes or distinctive symbols of any nature appearing on this website are protected by the industrial and intellectual property rights of their owners.